Monday 21 October 2013

Progress with my Hands.

Several friends have enquired about my hands and are wondering how I continue to use acrylic paint. I saw a naturopath, Malcolm Diamond, in the summer who told me that all the creams I was using would never help. He put me on a strict Detox Diet which I have been on for 8 weeks. My hands got worse at first and the photo shows them 4 weeks ago and now. As you will see there has been a massive improvement. I will continue with the Alkaline Diet and also use Derma Shield Barrier Cream  as I paint. If I don't need my 'flicky finger' then I am also able to wear some vinyl gloves which have a 
cotton lining. Cross fingers they continue to improve.



3 comments:

  1. Looking good John or at least much better than when I saw you in Sheffield.

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful news John you must be so relieved. Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better, it just shows the difference a change in diet can make to you.

    ReplyDelete