Saturday 6 October 2012

Visit to OCG (Old Courthouse Gallery) in Ambleside

I set off for Ambleside  with my assistant Jessie at 8.15 after an hours walk around Carr Vale Nature Reserve. (if you know Carr Vale you will see the humour in that) I am sure there will be a Moss Side Country Park one day. ;-)

We had an interesting drive over Saddleworth Moor... some amazing skies that I wanted to paint.... and its oh soooooo eeeeerie up there. We had a quick walk around Ambleside before going to the gallery to swap  paintings around. Its always a good feeling when I bring fewer back  than I took .... and even less this time as Andrew decided to keep 4 large seascapes that he is still confident will sell. Crossed fingers here.... 

OCG always like to be seasonal and had asked for Autumn and winter.... Here is a selection of what I took....















No comments:

Post a Comment