Sunday 11 March 2012

Don't Stand in the Green Bin.

I find myself having a little more time to sit and update my Blog. Because I just fell out of the Green Bin... LOL.  I shouldn't laugh really because at 11am this morning my face went white, then yellow and green and back to white again. I had been cutting back shrubs in the garden and the green bin was full of twigs etc. So I decided to stand inside it and squash it all down. Climbing out of the bin was my mistake. I should  have known better. It was a green WHEELIE BIN..... and things with wheels tend to move, especially when the  drive is on a slope...  I fell back. Or should I say, I fell onto my back, smashing my right hand and elbow and back of my head.... OUCH.... Nothing broken, slightly concussed, slight whiplash in neck and a lots of grit to pick out of my elbow. MY fault entirely... so if there are any 'predatory compo solicitors reading this, DON'T call me.  The good news is that my new Iphone 4s which was in my pocket escaped unharmed. 

I digressed... Isn't this Blog meant to be about my art? Well. I suppose my right hand and arm are something to do with my painting. Both hurt, but neither broken.... so Ill be back in my studio tomorrow. In the meantime, just thought I would add a few more winter woodland paintings completed this week. This weeks full moon providing some of the inspiration.

Full Moon Tonight

Night Falling

Old Wood

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I think the whole of Britain was gardening today :(

    ReplyDelete