Friday 8 July 2011

Work delivered to Harrison Lord Gallery. Brighouse in Yorkshire.

I was asked to take some  of my work up to Harrison Ford Gallery in Brighouse. Having seen my work on my website, I was asked for a selection of Landscape, Moorland, Lakes and Mountain pictures to go in a mixed exhibition. Steven, (the owner) didn't want to risk seascapes (at this time)  as Brighouse is as  landlocked as Derbyshire. Perhaps he'll take some next time. ;-)
Access to the gallery was easy and I managed to park right outside, which was fortunate because it was pouring with rain...  Steven even helped me to unload my car while his assistant katie, made us some coffee.

We took the paintings out of the 'Stiffy Bags' (much better than bubble wrap) and arranged them around the gallery. Stephen was joined by two other assistants who helped him select 8 paintings from the 18 I took. He wanted to take more, but in a mixed show, space is at a premium. I haven't shown with the Harrison Lord Gallery before so I was happy for him to take 8 including two of the largest on offer.



Ennerdale


Highlands


Meadowland


Moorland Walk


Springtimecolours



Summer Colours


Thistle Down the Winds


Wild Flowers

 

1 comment:

  1. Really pleased for you on this John xx

    ReplyDelete